Gluten Free Media Information
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances. We at Gluten Free Media are not trained medical professionals, so any advice offered by us is not intended to take the place of that offered by trained medical professionals. The goal of this site is to provide resources to both diagnosed and undiagnosed individuals with Celiac Disease.
The publication of an advertisement neither constitutes nor implies a guarantee or endorsement by of the product or service advertised or of the claims made for the product or service by the advertiser. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication. Because some advertisements are placed by a third party, we are also unable to guarantee all advertised products are in fact gluten free. If you find an advertisement that you believe isn’t gluten free, please contact us so we can research and censor these products from appearing on this website.
In no event shall Gluten Free Media be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
This publication is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Gluten Free Media continues to be under development and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time.
Gluten Free Media Disclaimers
Gluten Free Media (http://glutenfreemedia.com/) respects others intellectual property rights and has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties and we require our authors to do the same. All posts that originated elsewhere are given full credit by providing a link at the bottom of the original post.
To File a Notification of Infringing Content
A written notification must be made. This can be done either by email or written letter (regular U.S. mail or courier) or to our DMCA Agent at:
- Gluten Free Media
- Attn: DMCA Complaint
- PO Box 277
- Indianola, IA 50125
Please include the following information in your notice:
- Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed and a statement of ownership to such work(s).
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Include the following statement: “I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by protection of law.”
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature (i.e., “/s/ [print name]“).
- You may provide screen shots or other materials that are helpful to identify the works in question. (This is optional and for identification only, not to “prove” substantive claims.)
Please note: The DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you falsely claim that materials infringe your copyrights. We recommend contacting an attorney if you are unsure whether your content is protected by copyright laws.